IOU: Dawah Diploma
The Islamic Education and Research Academy (iERA) and the Islamic Online University are delighted to present a comprehensive and unique free online advanced course on Islamic thought and dawah.
Conveying Islam with Compassion and Reason
In an age of science and reason, certainty can be an elusive prize. No Doubt is specialist dawah course to empower you with the right tools, techniques and knowledge to convey Islam with compassion and reason.
With the rise of atheism, scepticism and agnosticism, this course has been designed to empower you to respond to the atheist, sceptic and competing religious narratives using Islamic and Western references.
Muslims must be equipped to provide answers to the challenges put forth by modern society. As Muslims, we have a role to compassionately and intelligently convey knowledge about Allah, His revelation and His Prophet (upon whom be peace) to those who do not know it or do not understand it.
Allah says in the Quran: “Who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah, works righteousness and says ‘I am one of the Muslims’?” [Surat Fussilat, 41, Verse 33]
Do you desire to be one of those whom Allah speaks of in this verse? Do you want to develop the confidence and knowledge required to teach mankind Allah’s message?
This comprehensive and dynamic course is designed to empower you to convey Islam to our brothers and sisters in humanity. This course will teach you how Islam is rational, natural and provides answers to contemporary questions about human existence.
Register Now: http://
The main instructor for the course will be Hamza Andreas Tzortzis.
Each session will start at 7PM GMT UK time and will be no more than two hours long:
1. 23rd April
2. 28th April
3. 6th May
4. 11th May
5. 13th May
6. 18th May
7. 20th May
8. 27th May
9. 1st June
10. 3rd June
11. 8th June
12. 10th June
Register Now: http://
The course will cover a range of topics including:
• The definition and importance of dawah
• Uncomfortable questions
• Different types of initiation
• Source of knowledge
• Has science buried God?
• The philosophy and limitations of science
• Why you don’t need evidence for God (fitrah)
• The argument from design
• The argument from consciousness
• The argument from reason
• The argument from morality
• The Qur’anic argument for God’s existence
• The Islamic response to the problem of evil and suffering
• The need for revelation
• The literary and linguistic miracle of the Qur’an
• The remarkable structure of the Qur’an
• The Qur’an reveals lost historical knowledge
• The multi-levelled and multi-layered approach
• The impact of the Qur’an
• Why God deserves to be worshipped and loved
• The truth of the Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) claim to Prophethood
• The shahadah and new Muslim support
• Getting active and involved in the global dawah movement
• Answers to academic and popular contentions
• The character and ethics of the caller to Islam
• The textual and historical corruption of the Bible
Don’t miss this opportunity, register Now: http://