Webinar: How To Manage Your Emotions For A Happier Home
Date: 4 February 2014Time: 19:00 (GMT +2:00)To sign up, simply register at: https://
Do you feel there’s no unity within your home?
If you always wanted a happier home, but feel it’s more like a battle of wills, or you feel stressed due to the behaviour of your loved ones, then make sure you sign up for the upcoming webinar:
Check Yourself Before Your Wreck Yourself – How To Manage Your Emotions For A Happier Home.
In this highly practical webinar, you’ll discover:
• Why anger can destroy relationships beyond repair and what you can do to stop yourself falling victim to it
• Damage limitation – how to stop family situations getting out of control by checking yourself FIRST
• How to avoid the dreaded spiral of depression and anxiety which can ruin your health AND your relationships with your loved ones
• How to use the Prophetic cures of ruqyah and dua to ease your situation
• The virtues of patience and how to stop being a ‘martyr’ in the home
• Protecting yourself from hassad and jealousy and safeguarding your happiness
Presented by Sheikh Musleh Khan, you’ll learn everything you need to know to improve the emotional wellbeing of the home so it really is happier, more relaxed and as stress-free as possible.
Sheikh Musleh Khan is a trained marriage guidance counsellor with over 10 years of experience helping couples resolve conflicts and families attain peace and harmony. Insha’Allah he will be sharing his many years of experience with us on this insightful webinar.
This webinar is perfect for you if you want to improve family life and build a deeper connection with your loved ones.
To sign up, simply register at:
Make sure you don’t miss it!