CPT : Fiqh of Love & Marriage
Do you want to create a harmonious & blissful relationship with your spouse ?
The Sakinah Foundation – an Islamic organization aimed at facilitating marital harmony and bliss presents
The Fiqh of Love & Marriage Course 2015
Fiqh of Love draws from the infinite wisdom of the Divine as found in the authentic sources of Islam while paying attention to the findings of modern scientific research. Be prepared to have your way of thinking and behaving dissected, taken apart and revamped so that you can become the better you: a you that others will love, respect and want to follow. In sha Allah. The course will be presented by Moulana Muaadth Allie, a leading Islamic scholar in various fields with some 18 years’ experience in the field of marital Counselling.
What the Fiqh of Love course can do for your relationship
– Create a harmonious relationship with your spouse devoid of petty arguments and constant nagging.
– Create a dynamic team between you and your spouse and give you the mentality and strength to enable you to truly believe that you can do anything together.
– Make communicating with your spouse seamless, easy, enjoyable and devoid of stress – no matter what the topic or the situation.
– Create a more romantic, doting, loving relationship where you will not be afraid to express your romantic side more often.
“The Sakinah Foundation Marriage course opened our eyes and our hearts to a whole new perspective of marriage. We felt our marriage was as good as it could be, but we have learned so much about each other and our needs that now we are even closer and more in tune than I ever thought possible…” Abduraghmaan
– Challenges that you would face in marriage.
– Gain fulfilment in your marriage.
– Improve on what you have within your marriage.
– Save troubled marriage.
– There are certain immutable (unchanging) laws of success in life.
– Pitfalls in marriage.
– Stages of marriage break up and how to reverse this process.
– Importance of marriage in the life of an individual and society.
– Benefits of marriage.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
– Identify your own needs and the needs of your partner.
– Come to understand the dynamics of the marriage relationship.
– Communicate your needs and differences to your partner without leading to arguments.
– Honour and respect in-laws while securing your own space.
– Certification of attendance will be issued to students who attend the minimum of 8 sessions.
“Very helpful, after each session my spouse and I would talk about the course content and this created loads of break through moments, the course made us more aware of our own marriage and there where many light bulb moments…” Yumnah
– Focus is on YOU!
– Purpose of Marriage
– Connection: The Heart of the Matter
– Myths of Marriage
– The Six Needs
– The Love Languages
– The Differences that Attract and Repel
– Arguments the Hot Spice of Marriage
– The Path to Marital Self-Improvement
– Negotiating Change
– Alignment of Values
“The Marriage course run by The Sakinah Foundation’s Moulana Muadth Allie has to be one of the most informative, eye opening and valuable courses I have attended. If you are serious about your marriage and your spouse or just want to learn how to do things right before you get married this is THEE course to attend … Muslim or not!…” Simon
Who should attend?
– Couples who wish to improve their relationships
– Couples who find lack of communication in their relationship.
– Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
– You are not in a relationship and wondering what you are doing wrong.
– You are in a lacklustre relationship and are looking for ways to create more closeness and caring.
– You are thinking of ending your relationship and are wondering if there is a way to save it.
– You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
– You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
– Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend all to invest in this course…” Sharifa
Venue:Taronga Road , Masjid Hall. Corner of Taronga & Lawson Roads, Rondebosch East
Dates & Times:Every Tuesday Evening for 9 weeks.
Starting on the 14th April 2015
Ending on the 9th June 2015 with Certification Evening
Starts 7pm – 9pm (Includes break for Salaah)
Doors open from 6.30pm!
Fee per student:Once off R380 OR or 2 installments of R200
Limited seats book early
Click on the link > http://capetownmuslims.co.
Walk in registration at The Deen Store : 508 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
Contact Us:Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, he also holds the position as senior lecturer (15 years) at the Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand), teaching with Discover Islam Institute since 2009, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Muslim Students Association (MSA) lecturer, weekly Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Moulana Muaadth has made marriage counselling a passion and helps many couples through troubled times. Insha-Allah.