South Africa: Productive Muslim Workshop
Would you like master your energy, focus and time? Don’t miss out The Productive Muslim workshops set to take place around South Africa- Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Productive Muslim South Africa Workshop & Book Tour
with International Speaker, Author, Coach Mohammed Faris (USA)
Mohammed Faris is the founder & CEO of The Productive Muslim Company – a training and coaching company that harnesses the spiritual tradition of the Islam with cutting edge productivity research to boost spiritual, physical, and social productivity among Muslim Professionals globally. He is an international speaker, author and executive coach who delivers practical and inspiring workshops & seminars around the world. He has over a million followers online and in 2014 he was listed as one of the 500 Most Influential Muslims by the Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre of Jordan.
For the first time, Mohammed Faris will conduct his award-winning workshops in South Africa. If you’re wondering if there is a practical way to lead a productive lifestyle that combines the best of Islamic tradition and modern psychology and science, then attend one of these workshops that are to be held in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. He will be conducting two workshops in each city:
- The Productive Muslim Workshop: is primarily based on his best-selling book the Productive Muslim book. This is suitable for the general community (15 years+).
- The Barakah Effect: This goes deep in the concept of Barakah and gives practical tools and advice on how to attract Barakah in one’s life and business. It’s primarily targeting businesspeople, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
Combining his love for Islam with modern productivity techniques, Mohammed Faris will teach you:
- How spirituality can boost your productivity.
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition and fitness.
- How to manage your focus in an age of distraction
- How to build powerful habits and routines.
- The link between Barakah and Productivity.
For more information about the workshop, details, and to get your ticket visit www.hikmah.co.za or call 031 207 3871.