10 Tips for the Ramadan Hijabi
Some sisters are attempting to wear the headscarf for the first time this Ramadan, Masha Allah. May Allah swt grant them the tawfique to carry this forward from Ramadan and into the rest of their lives. Allahumma Ameen.
- Find a hijab style that suits you.
- Undercaps keep your scarf from slipping off your head.
- Mesh caps give you just the right amount of friction to keep the slippery scarves in place.
(Order them from Muslimahlifestyle: Email : hasina[at]muslimahlifestyle.com or whatsapp +27839990071 )
- This Ramadan co-incides with winter. Try soft, lightweight pashmina style scarves. They’re great for warmth and are available in a variety of thicknesses to suit your climate.
- Short burkahs. NO mess! NO fuss! No pinning!
- Neck coverage teamed up with a scarf. Doubles up for warmth.
- Prettypins brighten up your hijabstyle. But don’t wear pins that are as large as sattelite dish 😉
- Plastic Shayla pins won’t damage your scarves.
- Alice bands will hold your scarf in place and you won’t need to struggle with pins.
- Colorful undercaps can be worn for an easy layered look. Simply drape your scarf and allow the front of the cap to be visible.
Join our Hijab and Niqab Support group on Facebook (Women only)
Should you want to attend a hijab tutorial drop us a msg in the comments section with your details. Your details will not be published to the web. For the moment our tutorials are only available in Durban.